{BUG] Testing Full image assembling 4

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Aug 23 11:25:03 UTC 2004

Am 22.08.2004 um 13:25 schrieb Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene:

> In SystemBrowser panels with few items, horizontal bar don't show.
> This is a problem solved a time ago, so one of packages loaded is
> reverting
> to old code.
> I try to find the guilty one...

I'm sure it's RB. I think we should skip RB for 3.7. Even now that  we
managed to clean
a bit, there are some things that are in a bad shape. e.g. RB pachtes a
lot of methods just
to replace "Browser" by "RefactoringBrowser". There will be a mechanism
in 3.8a that will
make this obsolete.

An RB is implemented as a subclass of Browser. This way it nicely
overrides some changes
methods with old versions. That needs to be fixed.

So I think we should have a look at RB later and release 3.7 without it.

        Marcus