SqueakMap down?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Aug 24 14:49:36 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 21:29, Ned Konz wrote:
> I can't get to SqueakMap. Anyone able to fix this?

I've restarted the process and it seems to be fine at the moment.

Does anyone know how much longer Goran is going to be incommunicado?
There's a limit to what I can do but if it's going to be more than a few
more days I would be willing to give my phone number to a few people so
I can be contacted to restarted SM more quickly.

Ken

P.S. Ned: Last week I Cc'ed you at your ned at bike-nomad.com address which
is what I have in my contact list still.   After several days I got the
message returned to me with the error:

  ned at bike-nomad.com
    mailbox /home/microshi/mail/bike-nomad.com/ned/inbox has the wrong
mode 600 (660 expected):
    retry timeout exceeded