Full Image 3.7g for testing

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 25 08:30:29 UTC 2004

Am 25.08.2004 um 06:26 schrieb Milan Zimmermann:

> Hi,
>
> I ran full for a while (cannot be considered "testing"), a few things:
>
> 	- there seems something wrong with the colour gradients .. they
> change in
> steps, not continuosly but they do look correct in my 5967 image.
> (This is on
> Suse Linux, 16 bit colour depth,  old ATI card.)

The full image is 32bit color, so you would need to set it to 16bit.

I don't think it makes sense to ship the image with 16bit graphics in
2004.

The best would be, of course, if Squeak get the depth of the
OS . And other infos, e.g. default language, Proxy settings, and so on.

> 	- Under "Load a project" some items such as "SqueakDotOrg" give
> exception
> "message not understood" but this is the same as in the 5967 image.

Yes, this should be fixed... but I guess it's not a show stopping bug.\

     Marcus