Shrinking

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Aug 27 09:53:53 UTC 2004

On 26/08/04 22:05, "Jon Hylands" <jon at huv.com> wrote:

> downloaded TEG.1.image, and when I start it the image is completely
> non-responsive. Any pointers?
>
> Later,
> Jon
Jon, you should see this picture, when you do yellow button (option - click
on my Mac) in button, you  must see a translucent menu like in pic.
You have two options Soy server (I'm server) or Soy cliente (I'm server).
You must have access to a little network , as you could see in TEG.cs in
same place (I don't remember if it is set to two or three players, I check
and mail again directly to you.
Yoo can have two images in same machine , one acting as server and other as
client.
Machine players have EA (Estupidez Artificial or Artificial Nonsense).
This game was popular many years ago in Argentina.
As member of our group, I send welcome greet in SqueakRos.
Very thanks and email me directly or by any of two list if have questions.
I repost SqueakLightServer this week end in open fashion, you sure could
improve it.

Cheers
Edgar