Status of the 3.7 VM for debian and bug with sm

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Aug 29 00:58:11 UTC 2004

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> Bonjour,
>
> This is only a guess, but it looks like some kind of problem loading image
> segments from disk.
It looks like the same problem I occasionally get because the squeak
object memory wraps over the 2Gb line; a small part of the segment
sure we discussed this on-list some time ago but I can't actually find
relevant mails right now. It is quite remarkable how few problems are
caused by this effect.

tim
Logic:   The art of being wrong with confidence...