[Q] Why Monticello don't keep names of packages

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 31 09:35:07 UTC 2004

Maybe this is silly question for Avi what sure have strong reasons.
But I unhappy about losing names of packages having Monticello as official
tool in image.
Before 3.7 full, I can load .mcz using SqueakMap or from files stored on my
disk using FileList.
Always I could have package name what I could easily locate using normal
Change Browser.
Now , instead of having CrazyThing.3 , I have MC9 and is more difficult when
you work a while remember or locating where CrazyThing.3 are.

Edgar