[ANN] Smalltalk With Style

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Aug 31 19:27:09 UTC 2004

Hi all

Smalltalk With Style is now freely available at
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/FreeBooks.html
Thanks Suzanne, Ed, and Dave. This is a great book everybody should
read!!

I added the chapter 27 of Smalltalk by Example.
I added a link to point to the book of Liu: Smalltalk, Object and Design

Note that if you like the books and want to help Smalltalk you can
donate to ESUG via the new paypal account:
http://www.esug.org/supportesug/

Stef

PS: of course, I'm just as busy as you and you could have done the same
than me, just
if you would have dare to try to do something for your favorite
language but this is another story....
enjoy the book and spread the word

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/ [|]
  "if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you
  do different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different,
  today might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html