Status of the 3.7 VM for debian and bug with sm

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Aug 31 19:29:27 UTC 2004

Hi Damien!

I would have responded earlier if I hadn't been away in China. I am the
SqueakMap "guy".

Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at laposte.net> wrote:
> Damien Cassou a écrit :
> > I can give one of you an access to my computer through ssh with X
> > forwarded. I can give an access through vnc too, but I need to learn how
> > to configure it.
> >
> Nobody is interested by this connection to test the bug with squeakMap ?

Well, I have looked over your debug.log and this problem is not related
to SM. It seems that Squeak is trying to install a script file that
normally is given on the command line after the image name.

But you clearly stated that the last thing on the command line was the
image name "squeak.image". So this is a bit baffling. I run 3.7-b5 on
2.6.8 and do not have this issue.

If your image is named "squeak.image"  I think you don't need to give it
on the command line. Does it work without it?

regards, Göran