State of Squeak CVS repository at SqueakFoundation

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 1 19:18:01 UTC 2004

We're actually experimenting with moving to Subversion and using a
repository at HP Labs for now. The theory seems to be that we can
mirror it to several places for safety and accessibility once everyone
involved is happy about the idea.

So far I like it, though it would be nice if my write password actually
worked since I'd like to get the VMMaker 3.8 b1 release out...

tim