SqueakSource: Restarted, but with Problems

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 2 14:55:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

Adrian just restarted SqueakSouce. It was in a very bad shape. The
univeristy computer admins did some
maintanance on the weekend, and it seems Squeak didn't got correctly
shut down/restartet.

So: We lost all Meta-data that was changed since  28. Nov 22:27. Thas
means: All commit-information about
new versions, changes to users, new users, new projects.

But: The uploaded .mcz files are written to disc directly, so we have
not lost any .mcz file, we can recover
them if needed.

So please check if all latests updates are there and add them from your
local cache of needed.
if somebody does not have a copy of the mcz, sent me a mail and I will
sent you the flle for upload into SqueakSource.

Sorry for that...

          Marcus