"A Word of Caution" to all newcomers

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Thu Dec 2 23:31:41 UTC 2004

Class-Hierarchy-Browsing with apple-h is "broken" on OS-X by the way,
as this is an OS-X shortcut for iconifying the current app and
switching to the next.

I would suggest to introduce a (capital) apple-H shortcut for opening a
hierarchy browser
and also copy apple-b into apple-B for opening a default browser .
This would translate to control-H / control-B for windows.
(Think Class Browser = Capital).

Opinions?

Markus