3.8 UI performance drop?

Lyndon Tremblay humasect at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 2 23:51:33 UTC 2004

Scratch that. With these special and new larger fonts Squeak now sports,
without Shout, '_' is not a '->' but just a '_'. (See non-Shout Workspaces)
And actually, depending on what state the syntax for edited code is in,
while Shout is highlighting, sometimes the '->' will turn into a '_'.

Sigh. Almost =)

-Lyndon

From: "Lyndon Tremblay" <humasect at shaw.ca> (me ~_~)