"A Word of Caution" to all newcomers

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Sat Dec 4 01:08:49 UTC 2004

Hi,

Another newbie WinSqueaker here also backs CnP via Ctrl-C or better still to
support Windows'es Ctrl-Insert and Shift-Insert _as_well_ as an option.

A "command" or message window would be another good idea, it took me several
hours to find the "do it" menu option, and having to select a menu option
half way down a long menu over and over is tiresome, Ctrl-Return would be
good in a workspace window.

Aaron