"A Word of Caution" to all newcomers

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Dec 4 01:42:39 UTC 2004

"Aaron Gray" <angray at beeb.net> wrote:

> A "command" or message window would be another good idea, it took me several
> hours to find the "do it" menu option,
There's already cmd-d for doit, cmd-p for printit and cmd-i for
inspectit.

Along with an amazingly long list of other shortcut keys detailed (is it up
to date?) in main menu>help>command-key help. At the very least this help
info will need updating if the various ctl/cmd/magic key options are
changed.

tim
Useful random insult:- His spirit guide is a three-toed sloth.