[FIX] non ascii chars

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sat Dec 4 01:52:57 UTC 2004

  Marcus,

> So then someone should do this. We have seen again two weeks
> with no action on 3.8beta. Lots of changesets on Mantis on BFAV,
> for both 3.8 and 3.9.
> No 3.8-full yet, no nothing.

  Here is the one that fixes most of them.

  The others, I have questions to the list:

--------
PortugueseLexiconServer>>parts
PortugueseLexiconServer>>decodeAccents:

  I don't know the correct spelling of 'dictionary' in Portuguese.
While WordNet might have been working, I have a
feeling that it doesn't work anymore and the category 'Network-TelNet
WordNet' should be deleted altogether.

--------
MethodFinder test2:

  Somebody should tell me that the commented area, which doesn't seem
to work, should be there or not.

--------

  Oh, and I have suspicion that somebody's text editor or such tool
seem to be breaking change sets with non-ascii chars, probably even
just opening the file.  If it looks ok, please re-save the attachment
as it is, and post it to the update stream without changing any of its
bytes.

-- Yoshiki