Newbie Q: How to load .st file/project ?

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Dec 5 04:36:54 UTC 2004

On Dec 4, 2004, at 10:49 PM, Aaron Gray wrote:

> I feel dumb asking this question, but I cannot see how to load a
> project consisting of '.st' files.

You should be able to load an .st file the same way you load a .cs
(changeset) file.  To load either .st or .cs files, see this item from
the Squeak FAQ:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/946

(Basically you can just open a FileList, select the .st/.cs file, and
choose "install".

You mentioned you were trying to load Dandelion, which is a .sar (zip)
file containing a bunch of .st files.  Since Dandelion is on SqueakMap,
the simplest way to load it is to open a SqueakMap Package Loader (from
the open... menu), select Dandelion in the upper-left pane, and then
choose "install" from the pop-up menu in that pane.  This installs the
whole .sar for you.

- Doug