Cut and Paste

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Sun Dec 5 23:13:42 UTC 2004

Is it possible to change the cut and paste key combinations, I know there was another thread with CnP.

On Squeak on Windows ALT-C and ALT-V seem to be Copy and Paste.

CTRL-C seems to do nothing and CTRL-V seems to insert a initialed datestamp.

Is it possible to swap the CTRL and ALT key functions around.

And even better is there anyway of using the Windows CTRL-INSERT and SHIFT-INSERT key combinations for CnP ?

There was talk of a KeyMapper, tried loading it and got loads of errors :(

I suppose I will have to wait or update to a later image that includes it already if there is one.

Any simple solution for the time being to swap ctrl and alt?

Aaron