Cut and Paste

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Dec 6 03:31:37 UTC 2004

Hi Tim,

Tim Rowledge wrote:

>"Aaron Gray" <angray at beeb.net> wrote:
>

>>Nice preferences menu (but why is it tucked away under appearance, where it
>>is not too obvious to find).
>>

>Excellent question. Indeed, why is there also a collection of other
>menu entries that are pretty clearly preferences? And the various
>screen depth etc menus? Fonts?
>
>Persons with an interest in improving the UI - start your engines!

I know that I already made this promise like a couple months ago but it
is the current goal of PreferenceBrowser to incorporate all these kind
of preferences that you are mentioning.

BTW all the refactorings to the Preferences classes that were needed to
pursue this goal were recently included on 3.9 and I think on 3.8 too.

Regards,
Hernán