Smalltalk language limitation ?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Dec 6 08:13:36 UTC 2004

"Aaron Gray" <angray at beeb.net> wrote:
> I also am finding that I do something in the workspace once and it does not
> work then doing it again and it does with no obvious difference that I can
> determine right now, maybe with a bit more experience I will see why.
>
> Aaron

One thing worth knowing is that if you do not declare your temporaries
in a workspace they will be created as bindings in the workspace, and
thus "survive" for later code snippets.

That is the only thing I know that could cause the "same" code to behave
differently the next time. Disregarding state in globals of course. :)

regards, Göran