modifier duplicating/swapping

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Mon Dec 6 18:17:49 UTC 2004

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:36:26 -0800, "Doug Way" <dway at mailcan.com> wrote:

> Actually, I'd say that dupAll is winning, not dupMain.  (Perhaps that's
> what you meant to say.)  dupAll is preferred by you, me and Milan Z.  No
> one has specifically said they prefer dupMain to dupAll.  (Well, I did
> originally but then I changed my mind.)  A few others mentioned that
> they like the dup* behavior in general, but didn't differentiate between
> dupMain and dupAll.

Well, I specifically like dupMain better than dupAll... However, I don't
mind going into the preferences of a new image and setting it either.

What we should be looking at is not what people on this list like, rather
what we think would be the most appealing and/or intuitive to a beginner
for whatever platform they happen to be working on.

Later,
Jon