[ANN] OmniBrowser beta

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Dec 7 13:36:41 UTC 2004

Marcus Denker wrote:

> Am 06.12.2004 um 13:37 schrieb John Pierce:
>
>> I installed the latest edition and missing the opportunity to make
>> OmniBrowser my default browser.  I accidentally selected the wrong
>> one.  How can I encourage the system to let me select my default
>> browser again?
>>

> One of the buttons of the browser-window-title-bar brings up a menu,
> there you can select
> "choose new default browser".

Hum, not really easy to found ... can we move this to another place like
the World menu for example ?

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##