Smalltalk language - Smalltalk by Example

Fakih fakih at ensm-douai.fr
Tue Dec 7 17:15:51 UTC 2004

In the actual new release of the book, there is a problem with the index
of the pdf file. Indeed, you have to get look at the sub-index to see
chapter titles. I agree that it's so painful that I prefer to use the
oldest release...

Cheers,
Houssam
____
"Le paradis touche les pieds des mères..."
>>> http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/fakih