Web Site Trashed (Again)

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 17:10:06 UTC 2004

> I will be happy to send you the password if you give me a public PGP/GPG key.

Do we think these are bots that are trashing the wiki?  If so could we
introduce an image-recognition verification step to the wiki editing
so that only human authors could submit edits?

For instance, as part of the submit process you make your edits to the
swiki, type the letters you see in the image below in the text box
next to the submit button, and then press submit.  We could have 10 or
20 alternating images for the human author to recognized and include
as part of the verification process.

Just a technique I've seen employed elsewhere.

Regards,

John