About a cool key mapper pakage for 3.9

Ruben Bakker ruben_bakker at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 20:57:34 UTC 2004

>I refer to when the window listing completions is still open, of course. The
>rest is skepticism on if 'selecting text' was used to keep a note on what
>text was last modified outside of the user's hand. (therefore free to be
>modified again before selection changes - which would indicate the user's
>satisfied choice, if started to enter text etc)

I'm not convinced, yet. As eCompletion never changes the source while it is open. Only when accepting an entry in the
menu, the choice gets inserted. But then the menu (listing of entries) is closed. But then the user discovers he has
choosen the wrong entry. Suppose he could press an Key and re-open the menu pointing at the choosen entry and replace
it with another entry? Would that solve the problem?

Ruben