About a cool key mapper pakage for 3.9

Lyndon Tremblay humasect at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 8 21:47:50 UTC 2004

Okay, this has gotten to the point where code would help explain things. But
you basically understand it. (I think 'convinced' is the wrong chosen word
here), except the menu will stay open while they choose. Perhaps just
replace text while navigating the menu. Whatever is more natural, obviously.

> >I refer to when the window listing completions is still open, of course.
The
> >rest is skepticism on if 'selecting text' was used to keep a note on what
> >text was last modified outside of the user's hand. (therefore free to be
> >modified again before selection changes - which would indicate the user's
> >satisfied choice, if started to enter text etc)
>
> I'm not convinced, yet. As eCompletion never changes the source while it
is open. Only when accepting an entry in the
> menu, the choice gets inserted. But then the menu (listing of entries) is
closed. But then the user discovers he has
> choosen the wrong entry. Suppose he could press an Key and re-open the
menu pointing at the choosen entry and replace