update 6532 MNU

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Wed Dec 8 23:06:52 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 12:39 am, stéphane ducasse wrote:
> this is strange because I could load it without any problem.
> Can you explain me what you did? just the update? Because it really
> worked with me :)

Did you have Monticello loaded? If you have any Monticello packages then they
will get the notification. Apparently the order in which the CS methods are
loaded is such that when the notification happens the code that responds to
it doesn't work right. Probably you'll need to factor or re-order the CS by
hand.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/