Browser feature suggestion

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 9 09:44:13 UTC 2004

There is also this idea of virtual category or groups of items as in
the starBrowser. Roel released a new version for VW that
is quite good. I think that this is worth to have a look at that
because this was something we always wanted to have when coding (and he
did it ;). Now wisker would really benefit of classification/groups for
its left top pane.

Stef