Browser feature suggestion

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 9 09:47:18 UTC 2004

Hi guys

in the starbrowser (in VW) I did not try it in Squeak. You drag and
drop a certain information (object, method, packages...into the pane.
you can also asked to see all the methods you recently visited shorted
by frequency...
and lot more. The starBrowser won an esug price (against my expectation
:)). So may be you should have a look.