Browser feature suggestion

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Thu Dec 9 13:39:09 UTC 2004

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:11:20 -0300, Hernan Tylim <htylim at yahoo.com.ar>
wrote:

> My propose is to be able to have browsers windows without the column
> panes to code and when we would like to browse we could invoke them
> apart. Ideally with a keybinding, but of course, from a button on a
> toolbar too.
>
> The net gain should be a much better use of a very limited space which
> is our displays.

The browser Anthony and I did has something like that -- pressing Alt-Z
does a "zoom" operation, where the text pane zooms to the full size of the
window, and pressing it again brings it back down to normal size.

Works very well, is fast and easy, and doesn't change anything important
about how the browsers work in general.

Later,
Jon