[new to smalltalk] what does this error want to tell me?

Ingo Hohmann iho at gmx.de
Thu Dec 9 16:26:22 UTC 2004

Dan Ingalls wrote:
>> Hello folks,
<...>
> [System Maintainers: This used to be, and should be, simply
> ObsoleteNameIUsedToBe.  If anyone is bored, this should be fixed.
> Right now instances print as "an AnObsoleteNameIUsedToBe" which is a
> little tacky]
<...>

How I start to tackle this? My first idea was to use "find message bodys
with 'AnObsolete'", which showed 8 messages who seem to be related to this.

Is there reason to believe, that this is it, or would I have to dig deeper?

Another thing to think about, if this is changed in an image
_containing_ obsolete classes, could there be negative sideeffects?

How about there being any valid classes named ObsoleteSomthing in an image?

Thanks for your advice.
(Well, not exactly bored, but starting to learn.)

Ingo