Stepping down as a Harvester

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Dec 10 04:44:47 UTC 2004

Thanks for all your work, you basically did the bulk of the harvesting
work the last couple of releases.

This looks like a sign that we will need to proceed with the plan to
add more harvesters/committers with access to the update stream.  Or at
least find a new lead harvester!  (I have retired as lead harvester and
have no plans on returning to that post, although I can still
contribute with helping manage Squeak release schedules.)  We probably
need to rotate in some new Guides as well, but I'll leave that for
Goran to fret about right now. ;)

Good luck with the PhD!

- Doug