update 6532 MNU

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Dec 11 08:20:46 UTC 2004

in 3.9 the preferences to show deprecation method has been turn on so
that people can fix their code.
So this is normal

 >related to something in OSProcess being sort of "broken" by
 >something after update 6485. (Okay, I know it isn't broken but
 >getting MANY warnings about this when I didn't before updating
 >is seriously annoying...)

This is life...
How can people improve if they do not know what change!!!

So what you can do is help. Fix the method so that they do not call the
deprecated method
and send that fix to the maintainer of OSProcess.

Note that 3.9 alpha will be shaky even if we will try to not have it
shaky. Now we are not sure
that we will use unstable since marcus left. This is life too. But be
happy that I will
try to allocate time. :) and help.

Note also that the WE in my previous message is quite misleading
because simply check who
pushed items over the last months to realize the problem.

Stef