Copying objects from one GOODS server to another

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Sun Dec 12 08:17:13 UTC 2004

I'm trying to copy objects from one GOODS server to another. A Dolphin
program writes to the source DB and I'm trying to copy from the source to
the destination DB using Squeak. I'm hitting cases where I *think*
KKObjectProxy objects are not resolved before copying over. Thus, the
destination DB holds an object-id that is only valid in the source DB. e.g
this happens to object b when I copy object a which holds object b. Is
there a way to "resolve" an entire object and all its ivars or is there a
simpler way? Thanks.

--
Regards
HweeBoon