What is Squeak? (Was Re: A roadmap for 3.9)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Dec 12 19:52:32 UTC 2004

hi mark

Have you noticed that diego has to fork and work alone already. Don;t
you feel that this is somehow
our failures as a community? Especially since diego was the guy pushing
the dynabook idea and complaining that not enough was done for the
multimedia in squeak. Where were the people to help him?

Stef