A roadmap for 3.9

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Dec 12 20:44:59 UTC 2004

Ok guys,

I tried to help building what could be a cool system but I failed.
So I pull the plug and will focus on my research, because Squeak was
simply extra work. It was fun but extra work.
Now I will only work on our research because this is much more fun in
fact.

I got a new job and I will have to build a lab and live between two
countries for more than a year. So I think that I will pay attention to
me and my family.

Stef

PS: I'm also bit tired about all that (people talking a lot, declaring
constraints or duties that others would have to do, ....)
PSPS:  We are far too messy to get something out as a community, too
bad (look at the squeakFoundation in case someone wants to do something
this is the way). May be this is the bazar and normal process I do not
know but this is too much for me.