A roadmap for 3.9

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Mon Dec 13 08:30:12 UTC 2004

Tim Rowledge wrote:
> Michael Latta <lattam at mac.com> wrote:

>>>come on, this is NOT a design philosophy :)
>>
>>Sure it is.  If you add the implied "While meeting the requirements of
>>the system".
>
> Exactly - though you can get tied into a bit of a tautology without
> careful thought.

ok, guys, I think you missed my point :) I wasn't denying the value of
that design philosophy you're talking about, I was just pointing that
Antoine de Saint Exupéry had nothing to do with system design
altogether. Quoting his words of wisdom in that context is, hmm..., a
blasphemy. Cheer up ! Just my fault. Obviously the Little Prince that
still survives somehow in my poor mind cannot stand up with all the
rationalized 00000110101110011 in that cold world we have...

regards,

Stef