[Q][3.8gamma-6527][Morphic] How do I set the default size of a SketchMorph?

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Mon Dec 13 12:03:18 UTC 2004

Hi

I would like to change the default bounds for a new SketchMorph.

The analysis so far:
-----------------------

The menu selection

World menu->new morph...->make new drawing

sends the message #newDrawingFromMenu: with the argument #()
to the World object.

Then a morph is created like this

  PaintInvokingMorph new markAsPartsDonor
I am looking for the place where the default size of the new SketchMorph
is set.

I have

Display width
                                1400
Display height
                                1050

and I would like that the default scales the default initial size
accordingly.
#initialize and #defaultBounds play a role, but it is not easy for me to
see what is happening.

This is for a Christmas present for my niece.

Thank you for the answer in advance

Hannes