[ANN][m17n] Experience report and font available

Lyndon Tremblay humasect at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 13 12:28:26 UTC 2004

Great work! Response, in a 3.9 image:

1) "font _ aFont" had to be added to display the 'system fonts...' menu.
2) Changing 'default text font' to SofijaUC29 brings the image to an
unusable state (can see changes in buttons, but not full paragraps+)

Very concise report, I like the approach a lot. More things could be like
this, since Squeak is more subjectual experience than more common
'environments'.

-lyndon