MC in basic (was: Re: A roadmap for 3.9)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 13 12:46:29 UTC 2004

I agree but for example the new compiler is nicely package in MC so
maintaining it that way would be cool
too. For me having MC in basic was just a way to get fixes to package
fast.
Because the goal is still to have a micor image and a script but for
now we should be efficient because
we are few and fully booked.

Stef