VMMAker unloading

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 14 01:23:41 UTC 2004

Colin Putney <cputney at wiresong.ca> wrote:

> >>Thank you - wow, actual documentation. Amazing! Intelligable even!
> >
> > ...well, as far as it goes. Come on Colin/Avi, more, more!
>
> No, the docs aren't very complete. What were you looking for that wasn't
> covered?
I think that to be able to answer that very well I would have to know
enough to no longer need the doc that isn't there...
I can at least report that several pages are clearly place holders and
could do with filling in.

tim
Useful random insult:- A flash of light, a cloud of dust, and...  What
was the question?