Monticello documentacion (was: Re: VMMAker unloading)

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Dec 14 02:00:33 UTC 2004

Hi Avi, Colin, I am curious.

I just skimed thru the "Known Issues" section and I didn't find any
mention to the problem of detecting class definition changes on classes
that are not part of the package.Did that change?

To be sure that I am being clear let me give you an example of what I am
referring to.
Lets suppose that I have a package named "WonderfulTool" and that the
package has its classes defined in a "WonderfulTool" class category.
This package also has methods extensions on Morph under the method
category "*WonderfulTool-overrides". The problem I have is that I need
for package WonderfulTool to add a new instance variable to Morph. Once
upon a time this wasn't possible. Did that change?

Thanks.

Regards,
Hernán