A roadmap for 3.9

Josh Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Tue Dec 14 08:18:24 UTC 2004

Thanks Hannes.

I tried to open the SqueakSource Traits repository in Monticello
(http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/Traits), and got an 'Error: this
collection is empty', as #first was sent to an empty 'packageList'.
Choosing a different project (Chuck), I was able to open and browse the
repository, as well as install the package.  This is in a 3.7-full
image.

Is the Traits repository broken?

Joshua