basic vs full image

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 14 15:46:29 UTC 2004

Hi goran

I do not remeber the historical reason :) May be this was just that we
were fedup sending emails around.
and publishing on SqueakSource is so simple and cool to work
distributely that we put it there.

But we published the version of the script we used in SqueakSource
(FullImage).
And we are working on one for 3.9 :)
But you are welcome as a co-maintainer especially since we do not have
to send attachments and access ftp servers :)

Stef

>>> http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/412ecc69-eeda-4029-8113
>>> -27ce05bdc7c0/autoversion/4
>>
>> Note that this script is not right
>> the correct one is on Squeaksource
>> since we could not have access to the other one.
>
> Eh... why? I mean, what do you mean "could not have access"? It is
> right
> there isn't it?

Yes I implied all the boring rest of the story as I mentioned before :)
For collaboration work with should use SqueakSource servers.