SqF Swiki demolished.

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Dec 14 19:07:53 UTC 2004

Hi Goran,

I had the same problems with the swikis I managed, and I choose a very
simple login/password obvious for the community working within the
wiki, and it seems to avoid vandalism for some years. For instance, a
l/p like croquet/croquet could be sufficient, since the behavior
involved in destroying wiki is looking for easiness, and finding such
a password demands some efforts, which would become a cracker
behavior... By experience, it seems to not occur as often as vandalism
behavior.

Regards,
Samir