basic vs full image

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 19:36:12 UTC 2004

Yep -- I am hosting www.squeaksource.com on my apache server and
proxying the traffic to kilana.unibe.ch:8888, but my power went out
for an hour early today (and I just found out).  My wife is starting
the machine now as it did not auto-restart.  It should be up in 5
minutes or so.

Regards,

John

--
If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it. --
Albert Einstein