Wonderland was: ( [FIX] [3.6] PoohSubdivisionCreationFix-nk)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Dec 14 23:03:31 UTC 2004

>> This change set restores the use of Pooh painting.
>
> Alexander Lazarevic reviewed that fix and approved it at Jun 30, 2004.
>
> So we should include it into a new Balloon3D package, too.
> (Without that fix, you cannot do the 3d fishbowl example!)

This fix works, but is conceptually wrong (since constraintOutline: actually
answers a value so returning the subdivision object is simply the wrong
thing to do). I have uploaded a new release to SM which should address all
the issues that have been raised (and oddly enough goes back to change sets
for packaging - the one technology that consistently worked in past, present
and maybe even future ;-)

Incidentally, how does one change the maintainer of an SM package? I'm no
longer interested in doing the maintenance for Squeak or be listed as such
but I couldn't find a way of changing the owner/maintainer short of deleting
the package entirely.

Cheers,
  - Andreas