[Q][3.8][Morphic][Doc] How do I use the PluggableTabBarMorph?

Hannes Hirzel hhzl at bluewin.ch
Tue Dec 14 19:44:31 UTC 2004

Hi

I am looking for an simple example how to use the PluggableTabBarMorph.

In the class comment I find

(PluggableTabBarMorph on: nil)
	addTab: (Text fromString: 'Test') withAction: [Transcript show: 'Test';
cr];
	addTab: (Text fromString: 'Another') withAction: [Transcript show:
'Another'; cr];
	width: 200;
	openInHand

I need something more elaborate

Five tabs  'Step 1', 'Step 2', 'Step 3', 'Step 4', 'Step 5'

with 5 PasteUpMorphs
where the users can paste morphs on.

In David Shaffers keymapping tool a tabbed morph is used but it uses a
list where the content is exchanged when a user clicks on a tab.
This is currently too complex for me to serve as an example.

It is probably not more than 30 loc.

Does anybody have this handy? Or a pointer?

I will put the result as a receipe on the swiki.

Thank you

Hannes