[Fwd: Re: ERROR 'server aborted early']

Dan Corneanu dan.corneanu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 22:24:06 UTC 2004

I've made some tests (with telnet and ethereal) and found out that if
I change the
HTTPSocket class>>httpGetDocument: args: accept: request: to not use
the port in the
GET requeast (Host: www.btrl.ro instead of Host: www.btrl.ro:80)

sock sendCommand: 'GET ' , page , ' HTTP/1.0' , CrLf
					, (mimeType
							ifNil: ['']
							ifNotNil: ['ACCEPT: ' , mimeType , CrLf]) , 'ACCEPT:
			text/html' , CrLf , HTTPBlabEmail , requestString , self
userAgentString , CrLf , 'Host: ' , serverName , CrLf.

it works. This is strange because I do not have this problem from my
work network, only from home.

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:00:12 +0200 (EET), cdan at savatech.ro