About a new roadmap for 3.9

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 15 08:11:47 UTC 2004

Hi all

Let me stress the following point:

> Note that the list after is not fixed since we do not want to push
> something that will not be ready. For example,
> we will pay an extreme attention that the traits are fully integrated.

The same applies for SmartComp the new compiler, if this is getting in
our way marcus will keep it for his ByteSurgeon and
other MOPies. But this does not mean that you cannot test it and help.
So contact marcus if you are serious about seen squeak improved.

Smacc got new version on VW and you can also help there.
Having a better error handling for the Smacc parser is also something
that would be nice to do.

Stef