fixes to squeakmap/squeakpeople packages

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Dec 15 13:46:46 UTC 2004

Hi all!

Ingo Hohmann <iho at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just downloaded Testbrowser into a 3.9a-6523 image, and updated the
> calls to deprecated methods.
>
> Now, how do I proceed?

This triggered me to revisit a little enhancement I wanted to do. I have
added a "mail to maintainers" choice in the ChangeSorter.

It currently works for PI packages, meaning that it verifies that the
touched classes all belong to a single PI and then finds the
corresponding SMPackage with that PI name entered. Then it mails the
changeset to all maintainers (owner and co-maintainers) of that package
in a similar fashion as "mail to list" does.

Now - I would like to add a way to manually select an SMPackage (when
the PI mapping doesn't work) and I also would like to cleanly separate
my code from the image - before I post it to the list.

regards, Göran